Terms and conditions of use - Zellisera
- 1. Preamble
- 2. Presentation of the site
- 3. General conditions of use of the Site and the services offered
- 4. Description of services provided
- 5. Contractual limitations on technical data
- 6. Intellectual property and counterfeits
- 7. Limitations of responsibilities
- 8. Management of personal data
- 9. Newsletter
- 10. Hypertext links and cookies
- 11. Applicable law and jurisdiction
- 12. The main laws concerned
- 13. Design and production
- Internet user connecting, using the Zellisera website.
- Personal informations :
- Information that allows, in any form whatsoever, directly or indirectly, the identification of the natural persons to whom they apply. (Article 4 of Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978)
- Website https://zellisera.fr
- JDG Distribution :
- The society JDG Distribution
2. Presentation of the site
- Owner: SAS JDG Distribution - 3 allée des platanes - 16240 Brettes - Poitou-Charentes, France
- Legal Name: JDG Distribution - Société par Action Simplifiée
- Teaches : Zellisera
- 820 507 838 R.C.S. Angoulême
- Siret N°: 820 507 838 00010
- VAT N °: FR 19 820507838
- Website creator: JDG Distribution
- Publication Manager: JDG Distribution
- The publication manager is a legal person.
- Webmaster: JDG Distribution
- Host: OVH - 2 rue Kellermann - 59100 Roubaix - France
3. General conditions of use of the Site and the services offered
4. Description of services provided
5. Contractual limitations on technical data
6. Intellectual property and counterfeits
7. Limitations of responsibilities
8. Management of personal data
- SAS JDG Distribution
- Service consommateur Zellisera
- 3 allée des platanes
- 16240 Brettes
- Poitou-Charentes, France
- E-mail : service-client [arobase] zellisera [point] fr
- Subscription to the newsletter
- When registering for the Website, the Internet user must tick the box to subscribe to the newsletter.
It is possible at any time to subscribe to the newsletter by entering his email address in the box at the bottom of page of the Website and then clicking on "Subscribe".
An email verification email is sent to the User and an email to confirm the subscription to the newsletter.
- Unsubscribe from the newsletter
- Unsubscription is very simple by clicking on the link "Unsubscribe" present on newsletters emails.
10. Hypertext links and cookies
- Hypertext links
- The Website contains a number of hypertext links to other sites, set up with the permission of JDG Distribution. However, JDG Distribution does not have the possibility to check the contents of the sites thus visited, and will therefore assume no liability for this fact.
- To ensure the proper functioning of this Website, we sometimes need to save small data files on the equipment of our Users.
- What is a cookie?
- A cookie is a small text file that websites back up on your computer or mobile device when you view them. It allows these sites to remember your actions and preferences (username, language, character size and other display settings) for a given time, so you do not have to re-enter this information every time you visit these sites or navigate from one page to another.
- Remember your account IDs, customization actions,
- Essential for the Website and its functionalities to work,
- Improve the performance of the website,
- Temporary cookies are used on the Site,
- Only JDG Distribution staff have access to information about cookies,
- Cookies are used only for the operation of the Site
- How to control cookies?
- You can control and / or delete cookies as you wish. For more information, see aboutcookies.org. You have the option to delete all cookies already stored on your computer and configure most browsers to block them. However, in this case, you may need to specify some preferences each time you visit a site, and some services and features may not be accessible.
- Under Internet Explorer:
- tool tab / internet options. Click Privacy and choose Block all cookies. Validate on Ok.
- Under Netscape :
- tab editing / preferences. Click Advanced and choose Disable cookies. Validate on Ok.
- Under Firefox Mozilla :
- tools / options tab. Privacy tab / deselect "Accept cookies". Click OK to validate the changes.
- Under Google Chrome :
- Click the Chrome menu icon / Select Settings. Click Show Advanced Settings at the bottom of the page / In the "Privacy" section, click Content Settings. To disable cookies, select Prohibit all sites from storing data / Click OK to save.
- Under Apple Safari :
- Click the Safari menu icon / Select Preferences. Click the Privacy tab / In the "Block cookies" section always select.
- Under Opera :
- Click on the menu icon Opera / Select settings. Click on the "Privacy and Security" link / In the "Cookies" section select Block third party cookies and site data.
11. Applicable law and jurisdiction
12. The main laws concerned
13. Design and production
Information regarding online dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR (Online Dispute Resolution Regulation):
The European Commission gives consumers the opportunity to resolve online disputes pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR on one of their platforms. The platform (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr) serves as a site where consumers can try to reach out-of-court settlements of disputes arising from online purchases and contracts for services.