General conditions of sale - Zellisera
Updated January 01, 2019
1. Scope of the general conditions of sale
The terms and conditions described below detail the rights and obligations of JDG Distribution and its customers in connection with the sale of the following goods: Lingerie and accessories.
The Zellisera Site is owned and published by JDG Distribution. These terms and conditions govern any purchase made by a natural or legal person from JDG Distribution via the website https://zellisera.fr.
- The general conditions of sale applicable to the purchase of articles on the website
- Buyer :
- Natural or legal person making purchases on the website
- Internet users residing in metropolitan France, in the DOM-TOM or in the Principality of Andorra or Monaco or a European country
- Website https://zellisera.fr
- JDG Distribution :
Any purchase via the Site implies the unconditional acceptance of the Terms by the Buyer. The Conditions may be adapted or modified at any time by JDG Distribution. In case of modification, the applicable Conditions will be those online at the date of the order. The Conditions are subject to French law. In case of dispute, the French courts will be competent.
2. Product presentation
JDG Distribution does not manufacture the products sold on the Site.
The products sold by JDG Distribution are presented on the Site with their essential characteristics. Each product has its own web page on which are described its technical characteristics, possible variations, packaging ...
Photographs, images or other illustrations are not contractual and are for illustrative purposes only.
The data in the product data sheets is for comparison purposes only.
The responsibility of the company JDG Distribution can not be engaged if errors were introduced there.
All the texts and images presented on the Site are reserved, for the whole world, under the rights of author and intellectual property; their reproduction, even partial, is strictly forbidden.
JDG Distribution reserves the right to modify its catalog and the characteristics of the products including in particular the presentation and the packing.
3. Validity of sales offers
The products are offered for sale within the limits of available stocks. The sale of Out of Stock Products may be valid provided that the products can be supplied by JDG Distribution's suppliers. In case of order of a product become unavailable, the customer will be informed of this unavailability, as soon as possible, by email or by post. If necessary, a refund of the order will be offered to the Customer without compensation or compensation.
4. Customer account
4.1. Customer IDs
The Customer is solely responsible for the confidentiality and use of his login (login and password). He is also solely responsible for any connection to the Site or transmission of data made using his account and which will be deemed to have been made by the Customer himself or under his responsibility, especially if the Customer takes the risk of pre-registering his identifiers on his computer, thus allowing the automatic connection to the Site via his account. In case of loss or theft of his identifiers, or in case of fraudulent use of his account, the Customer must immediately notify JDG Distribution, by email to the following address, service-client [arobase] zellisera [point] fr.
4.2. Opening a customer account
The opening of a customer account on the Site will allow the Purchaser to make the purchase of the selected products in his basket but also to define a billing and delivery address.
The creation of a customer account or its opening when the Buyer is already registered requires the activation of the link "Connection" at the top of the web page giving access to the page "Login".
In case the Buyer is already registered, his e-mail address and his password will be necessary before the activation of the "Connection" link.
In the case of an account creation, the Buyer enters his Name, First Name, E-mail and set a password in the fields provided before registering. A number of fields will have to be filled, mandatory for some and optional for others.
Addresses for billing and delivery will be requested during the order process of an item.
Before the validation of the order, it is systematically proposed to the Buyer to check each element of his order; he can thus correct his possible errors.
- The Buyer validates his order when he activates the link "Order" at the bottom of the page "Summary of your order" accessible from the basket.
- Address :
- The Buyer then has the option to change the delivery address and the billing address.
- Delivery :
- The buyer can select the type of transport for the delivery of the ordered products. After becoming aware of the General Terms and Conditions of Sale and their acceptances, the Purchaser may proceed to the payment of his purchases.
Zellisera confirms the order by e-mail; this information includes all the elements of the order, the right of withdrawal of the customer and these Terms and Conditions of Sale. Automatic order confirmation may have errors. If during the verification of the order confirmation email inconsistencies are found, please report it to us as soon as possible with the customer service department of the Zellisera store.
The data recorded by JDG Distribution constitutes proof of the nature, content and date of the order. It is archived by JDG Distribution under the conditions and legal deadlines; the customer can access this archiving by contacting the Customer Relations department at the Zellisera shop.
6. Products to be delivered
6.1. Order processing
After acknowledging receipt, JDG Distribution processes your order upon acceptance of payment, by credit card or bank transfer. When registering the order, the Buyer must pay the total amount of the invoice.
For the purchase of products to be delivered, the payment is made cash with the order by credit card or bank transfer. In the event of a payment incident, JDG Distribution will immediately stop the processing of the order and the sale will be automatically settled without judicial intervention.
You can pay online with confidence by entering the number, the expiry date and the visual cryptogram of your credit card in the slots provided for this purpose. Your details are encrypted and processed on a completely secure space with a bank. No bank data is transmitted or stored by JDG Distribution. JDG Distribution has no access to this information. Upon acceptance of the payment, the information you have provided will be erased by the bank. This is why they are asked for each new transaction on the Site.
The Site is secure with:
- the SSL encryption technology (SECURE SOCKETS LAYER) that encrypts the information of the transmission;
- the encryption functions of the Internet browsers of the User;
- the secure online payment system which allows the direct connection of the user's computer to the credit card center for the processing and authorization request;
- the transaction is carried out according to the security standards of the banking sector.
In order to fight the upsurge of Internet fraud, JDG Distribution and the partner banking organization record the IP addresses, as well as the exact dates and times of the transactions. These data are kept in the strictest confidentiality but may be produced in case of litigation before any authorities or jurisdictions. JDG Distribution also reserves the right to refuse a transaction in case of non-correspondence of the country of the bank card and the IP address registered during the transaction.
WARNING: The validation of an order implies obligatorily the payment of this one.
- Payment by credit card:
- Credit card payments are limited to 1500 euros.
- Payment by immediate bank transfer:
- Payments by bank transfer are mainly reserved for professionals and they must have paid the full amount by immediate bank transfer without possibility of deferred payment.
- Individuals can use the bank transfer for orders over € 1500 inclusive, but they must pay the full amount without the possibility of deferred payment.
- Transfer fees are the responsibility of the Customer.
- All packages leave our warehouse upon receipt of proof of payment by bank transfer.
- Payment by administrative mandate:
- Payments by administrative mandate are exclusively reserved for administrations and local authorities, orders will be validated and prepared after receipt of the order form duly completed and signed.
- All payment must be paid no later than thirty days from the date of issue of the invoice. Any late payment will be punished by penalties as described in Article 8 "Late Payment".
Invoices are issued in PDF format without an electronic signature attached to the order confirmation e-mail with the general conditions of sale and the withdrawal form.
6.3. Customized tracking
The Order Confirmation sent by Zellisera gives you an order number. At any time, you can check the status of your order and the tracking of your delivery, by accessing the "My Orders" in "My Account".
In accordance with the provisions of articles L138-1, L138-2 and L138-3 of the Consumer Code, the products of the seller are delivered within the delivery period provided in the special conditions of sale as indicated on the Site.
Products ordered on the Site are prepared and shipped by our distributor.
6.4.1. Delivery methods
The products ordered on the Site can be delivered in the following countries: France, Monaco, European countries available when the delivery / billing addresses are created. When ordering, you choose the following delivery method:
- « Colissimo » : the delivery is made by postal way La Poste Colissimo.
- The products are delivered to the delivery address indicated in your order without or with delivery against signature.
- « Chronopost » : delivery is made by post Chronopost.
- The products are delivered to the delivery address indicated in your order and delivered against signature.
- « DPD » : delivery is made by the DPD carrier.
- The products are delivered to the delivery address indicated in your order and delivered against signature.
6.4.2. Shipping costs
Shipping costs include packaging costs (packaging and handling) as well as shipping costs. The delivery is invoiced according to a fixed price according to the weight of the parcel.
For deliveries in Corsica, Chronopost charges a supplement.
6.4.3. Delivery delay
JDG Distribution is committed to deliver the ordered products as soon as possible. The delivery deadline is:
- acceptance of payment (longer for bank transfers and administrative warrants) to which is added,
- the period of availability of the article to which is added,
- the processing time of the order to which is added,
- the period of packing of the article or articles to which is added,
- the time of transfer of the parcel to the carrier to which is added,
- the delivery time of the article(s) by the carrier.
Packages are usually prepared within 24 hours to 48 hours if they are in stock. They are then forwarded to carriers who forward the package to your home.
Transit times vary by carrier and the final destination of the package. Routing delays generally noted are approximately 48 hours for Colissimo and DPD, 24 hours for Chronopost in mainland France subject to the filing deadline. JDG Distribution refers to the general conditions of sale and use of the Colissimo, DPD and Chronopost service in effect on the day of the order of the item(s).
For all carriers, it may take a few days more depending on the destination or time of year. No delivery is possible on public holidays and Saturday by mail. Orders placed on the Site are shipped Monday to Friday - excluding holidays. In the case of an order for several deliverables on different dates, the delivery time for all products ordered is based on the longest time.
Thus the delivery in Metropolitan France of articles will be carried out in 7 working days if they are in stock and at the latest in the thirty days following the order.
In accordance with the legal provisions, in case of late delivery of more than 7 days, you have the possibility to cancel your order within 60 working days. In this case, if you received the product, after your cancellation and upon receipt of the product by us, complete and in its original condition, in the quantities indicated on the invoice, not unsealed and not used, we will proceed under 30 days to the refund of the product and the expenses to go, the expenses of return remaining with your load.
CAUTION: The indicated delivery times correspond to the transport of the products ordered. They do not take into account order preparation times. Orders placed on the Site before 5:00 pm are dispatched the following day. Orders are prepared and shipped Monday to Friday, excluding holidays. Thus, an order placed at 17:00 on Friday will be prepared and sent the following Monday.
CAUTION: Twice a year, due to leave of our teams, the delivery of the products of the Boutique is suspended for a period of 21 days. The dates of holidays during which the deliveries of products are suspended will be communicated to the Purchasers on the Site. Winter holidays usually take place at the end of December, beginning of January, and summer holidays usually take place in the last three weeks of August.
In accordance with the legal provisions, in the event of unavailability causing a delivery delay of more than 7 days, you have the possibility to cancel your order within 60 working days. In this case, if you received the product, after your cancellation and upon receipt of the product by us, complete and in its original condition, in the quantities indicated on the invoice, not unsealed and not used, we will proceed under 30 days to the refund of the product and the expenses to go, the expenses of return remaining with your load.
6.4.5. Refusal of Delivery
CAUTION: Systematically refuse any damaged package during transport.
Transport risks are borne by the seller, provided that the Buyer has checked the goods upon receipt in the presence of the carrier and has served in writing on the voucher, if necessary, the observed reserves and this even in case of shipping free shipping. Unless otherwise agreed, the seller freely chooses the carrier. In case the package is too damaged, the Buyer must refuse. In the case of a loss of package during transport, investigation times may vary between carriers and take from one to four weeks.
When receiving your package, be sure to carry out a visual inspection before signing the delivery note. If the parcel is not in perfect condition, you will have to add reservations on the delivery note specifying the damage, before signing. No claim can be declared to the carrier if you have not made reservations. You must refuse the delivery if the goods are damaged, missing or if the parcel was opened or repacked (except passage through customs).
For DPD, Colissimo and Chronopost shipments, if after receiving the package, you discover that a product has been damaged during transport, you must IMPERATIVELY get the problem to your post office within 48 business hours of receipt. the parcel or the signature of the receipt slip. As a result of this finding, an official document will be issued by the post office (it must include the DPD number, Colissimo or Chronopost).
In case of anomaly, we ask you to confirm this anomaly the same day or at the latest within three working days after receipt of your order, by contacting the after-sales service of the Site.
In the event of damage, you must make precise and detailed written reservations on the carrier's delivery note in the presence of the carrier or his employees. Merchandise accepted without reservation detailed by the recipient at the time of delivery and / or in the absence of mail addressed to the consumer service within 3 days, is deemed to have arrived in good condition and in its entirety (number of pieces, identity with respect to the order, etc.). No claim may be made by JDG Distribution and the responsibility of JDG Distribution can not be engaged. For any question or difficulty that you may encounter, we invite you to contact us via the "Contact Us" section of our Site.
Some parcels sent by the services of the Post office or carriers are delivered to the addressee against signature. The responsibility of JDG Distribution can not be engaged in case of signature of the delivery note by someone other than the recipient indicated on the ticket. Any claim made by the recipient of the parcel without signature of the latter at the delivery of the package will be refused by JDG Distribution.
6.4.6. Procedure for a return
220.127.116.11. Procedure of the right of withdrawal
Procedure for a return of merchandise
After shipping your package, you will receive an email named "06 - Shipped".
From that moment, the tools to exercise your right of withdrawal are available.
- Go to "My account" > > "History and details of my orders",
- Select the command you want to return,
- Scroll down the page to the list of articles,
- Check the items you wish to return in accordance with the return conditions,
- Give the reason for the return to process your request
- Then click on "Request a return".
Processing your merchandise return request
18.104.22.168. Right of withdrawal
In accordance with Article L.121-20 of the Consumer Code and Directive 2011/83 / EU of the European Parliament and the Council of 25 October 2011 on consumer rights:
- You have a period of fourteen days to exercise a right of withdrawal without having to justify reasons or to pay penalties. The withdrawal period expires fourteen days after the day on which you, or a third party other than the carrier and designated by you, physically takes possession of the property.
- In case of exercise of the right of withdrawal within the aforementioned period, the Buyer must return the item (s) to our company no later than fourteen days after the communication of its decision to retract.
Only the price of the items purchased and the shipping costs will be reimbursed as soon as possible after the date on which this right was exercised:
- Refund within 14 days when items have been returned to us during this time.
- The refund will be deferred at the latest in the 7 days following the recovery of the goods by our company if they are returned to us beyond the fourteen days but that the Buyer sent us a proof of sending during the period of 14 days following his decision to retract.
In the case where the automatic procedure is not available, a withdrawal form is available for download on our Site at the bottom of the page "Terms of cancellation".
The cost of return are the responsibility of the Buyer.
The reimbursement of the costs of going will be realized on the basis of the less expensive mode of standard delivery offered on the Site and those regardless of the type of delivery chosen by the Buyer.
Returns are to be made in their original condition and complete (packaging, accessories, instructions ...), in the quantities indicated on the invoice and without these have been damaged, unsealed, unworn and unused allowing their new marketing in new condition, and accompanied by a copy of the purchase invoice and the return voucher for optimized management.
If the fourteen day period expires on a Saturday, Sunday or a holiday or holiday, it is extended until the next business day.
22.214.171.124. Effects of the retraction
- In the event of your withdrawal from this contract, we will refund all payments received from you, including delivery charges (with the exception of additional charges arising from the fact that you have chosen, if delivery other than the less expensive standard delivery method proposed by us) without undue delay and, in any event, no later than fourteen days from the day we are informed of your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will refund using the same means of payment as you used for the original transaction, unless you expressly agree otherwise; in any case, this refund will not cause any costs for you.
- We may defer repayment until we have received the goods or until you have provided proof of shipment of the goods, whichever is the earlier.
- You must return or return the property to us without undue delay and, in any case, no later than fourteen days after you have communicated to us your decision to withdraw from this contract. This period is considered respected if you return the good before the expiration of the period of fourteen days.
- You will be responsible for the direct costs of returning the property.
- Your liability is only incurred with respect to the depreciation of the good resulting from manipulations other than those necessary to establish the nature, the characteristics and the good functioning of this good.
126.96.36.199. Non-compliant delivery
If at the time of the verification of the goods, it appears that it does not comply with the order form, thank you to notify the customer service via the contact page of the Site.
Do not forget to connect beforehand so that you can select the "Order reference" in the message header.
Subsequently, after our authorization, use the shipping carton to return the goods. A credit will be established, to be asserted on your next order, equal to the postage of your return on presentation of the invoice.
The merchandise corresponding to the purchase order will be sent to you at no additional cost.
188.8.131.52. Damaged delivery
When the goods have been damaged during transport, it must be refused and especially carry its express reservations on the delivery note.
In case of anomaly, we ask you to confirm this anomaly the same day or at the latest within three working days after receipt of your order, by contacting the after-sales service of the Site.
You keep the possibility to request the exchange or the refund of the articles without additional charges.
- The costs related to returns are the responsibility of the customer. They will not be the subject of a refund or a credit in the case of the retraction,
- Items must retain their original condition for re-sale to new,
- Labels must not be separated from the article,
- Items must be returned to us with their original packaging undamaged in the shipping carton,
- Gifts or items added as part of a commercial action must also be returned in their original condition, undamaged and unused; except exchange following non-compliant delivery,
- In accordance with Article L1311-1 of the Public Health Code, articles designed to come into contact with the genitals or bodily fluids (saliva, sperm, urine, blood, etc.) are not accepted. Returns or exchanges of these types of items will only be accepted in the case of a damaged or defective product.
184.108.40.206. Warning following an authorized return
- Any article received by us and:
- presenting tasks
- or being damaged
- or degraded
- or not meeting the conditions of return
- without this having been mentioned during your return request, before being returned, will not be reimbursed as compensation for the injury we have suffered.
- In addition the article will not be returned unless you send us, at your expense, a way to return it to you.
220.127.116.11. Return of Products
For the exercise of the right of withdrawal or any other case of return authorized by JDG Distribution; we put at your disposal an email address:
Email : service-client [at] zellisera [dot] fr
We invite you to contact our services for a return number and mention this number on your return shipment.
JDG Distribution undertakes to replace the returned products, or, at your option, to reimburse you within 30 days from the date on which you exercised your right of return. Cash on delivery shipments are not accepted.
Items must be returned in their original packaging with the original tags attached, in their original package along with the copy of the purchase invoice and the return slip. JDG Distribution can not be held responsible for any loss or damage occurring during transport. The customer must contact a carrier or the nearest post office directly.
Returns are to be made with the Logistics Department of the Zellisera store:
- SAS JDG Distribution
- Service Logistique Zellisera
- 270 route de Vars
- 16160 Gond-Pontouvre
We remind you that the returns are your responsibility.
Our prices are expressed in Euros and all taxes included. They exclude participation in shipping costs and packaging costs or customs fees. The amount of VAT corresponds to the rate in force in France. Shipping and packaging costs appear on the screen at the end of the selection of the different products chosen by the Buyer.
JDG Distribution reserves the right to modify the prices mentioned on the Site at any time, it being understood that is applied the rate in force on the day of your order, within the limit of stocks available. The proposed rates include rebates and rebates that JDG Distribution would have to grant based on its results or the assumption by the Purchaser of certain services.
No discount will be granted in case of advance payment.
8. Late payment (clause applicable to professionals)
In the event of total or partial failure to pay the goods delivered on the day of receipt, the Buyer must pay JDG Distribution a late penalty equal to one and a half times the legal interest rate.
The legal interest rate used is that in force on the day of delivery of the goods. This penalty is calculated on the amount before taxes of the sum remaining due, and runs from the due date of the invoice without any prior notice being required. In accordance with articles 441-6 c. com. and D. 441-5 c. com., any late payment entails, in addition to late penalties, an obligation for the debtor to pay a fixed compensation of 40 € for recovery costs. Supplementary compensation may be claimed, on receipts, when the recovery costs incurred exceed the amount of the lump sum indemnity.
9. Warranty and Warning
To be able to benefit from the guarantee of the products it is imperative to keep the invoice of purchase of the product.
JDG Distribution reserves the right to make changes and improvements to its products at any time without notice. JDG Distribution makes no warranties, conditions or representations, express or implied, with respect to the instructions for use, data sheets or any other document, their suitability, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Responsibility JDG Distribution can not be held responsible for the consequences of a fortuitous event, makes the Prince, force majeure, fire, flood or natural disaster, disruption or total or partial strike including postal services and means of transport and / or communications, or any other cause having consequences on its execution of the order.
JDG Distribution refers to the legal guarantee of conformity provided by the following articles
- L. 211-4 of the Consumer Code:
- The seller is required to deliver a good in accordance with the contract and is liable for any lack of conformity existing at the time of delivery.
It also responds to any lack of conformity resulting from the packaging, the assembly instructions or the installation when it was charged to it by the contract or was carried out under its responsibility.
- L. 211-5 of the Consumer Code:
- To be in conformity with the contract, the property must:
- 1° Be fit for the usually expected use of a similar good and, where applicable:
- correspond to the description given by the seller and possess the qualities that he has presented to the buyer in the form of a sample or a model;
- present the qualities that a buyer may legitimately expect given the public statements made by the seller, the producer or his representative, particularly in advertising or labeling;
- 2° Or have the characteristics defined by mutual agreement by the parties or be fit for any special purpose sought by the buyer, made known to the seller and that the latter has accepted.
- L. 211-12 of the Consumer Code:
- The action resulting from the lack of conformity is prescribed by two years from the delivery of the goods.
- 1641 of the Civil Code:
- The seller is bound by the guarantee by reason of the hidden defects of the thing sold which render it unsuitable for the use for which it is intended, or which diminish the use so much that the buyer would not have acquired it, or would have given a lower price, if he had known them.
- 1648 of the Civil Code:
- The action resulting from latent defects must be brought by the purchaser within two years from the discovery of the defect.
Defects and damage caused by natural wear and tear, by an external accident (incorrect assembly, faulty maintenance, abnormal use, etc.) can not be the responsibility of JDG Distribution.
A lack of conformity:
Presents a lack of conformity the good which is not specific to the usual use expected for this type of article and, in particular, which does not correspond to the description given by the seller and does not possess the qualities announced nor those legitimately expected due to advertising and labeling. Also presents a lack of conformity the good which does not have the characteristics defined by mutual agreement during the sale or which is not peculiar to the special use sought and brought to the knowledge of the seller.
A good is considered defective when it does not offer the security that can be expected by referring to the presentation of the product and the use that can reasonably be expected.
10. Intellectual property
The products, the content of the products, and all the content of the Site are protected by copyright and intellectual property laws. Any use of trademarks, trade names, acronyms, logos, drawings or photos appearing on the Site without the prior written consent of JDG Distribution constitutes an infringement involving the civil and criminal liability of the counterfeiter.
The Zellisera brand is a registered French brand.
11. Computing and liberty
In accordance with Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to computers, files and liberties you have a right to access, modify, rectify information about you. You can exercise this right by writing to us at the coordinates specified in 14 below.
12. Evidence, preservation and archiving
Transaction data is stored by JDG Distribution under reasonable security conditions. The archiving of these data is carried out on a reliable and durable medium so as to correspond to a faithful and durable copy, in accordance with the provisions of the Civil Code. In the event of a conflict between the data held by JDG Distribution and any other document, it is expressly agreed that such data will be valid between the parties.
13. Customer Relations - After Sales Service
For any information, question or complaint, the customer can address from monday to friday, from 9 am to 6 pm at the customer relations department of the Zellisera shop via the link "Contact us" at the bottom of the page under the object of the message "Customer Service".
14. Contact details of the Zellisera shop
- SAS JDG Distribution
- Service consommateur Zellisera
- 3 allée des platanes
- 16240 Brettes
- Poitou-Charentes, France
- RCT Angoulême 820 507 838
- VAT N °: FR 19 820507838
- E-mail : service-client [arobase] zellisera [point] fr
15. Final disposition
These General Conditions (freely accessible on the Site) constitute the contract of provision. JDG Distribution reserves the right, without prejudice to the Customer, to assign, transfer or provide to a third party in any form whatsoever all or part of the rights and obligations of said provision contract. In case of dispute, the parties will make their best efforts to try to resolve the dispute amicably prior to any contentious action. Failing agreement, and subject to the applicable mandatory provisions, any dispute relating to the contract of provision will be brought before the Commercial Court of Angoulême. French law will be applicable only.
The customer declares to have read the present general conditions of provision, to have them completely understood and agrees to respect the terms and conditions, for any question, thank you to contact us with the address: service-client [arobase] zellisera [point] fr
Appendix 1 – Promotional Partnership
A1-1. Verification of sizes
The partner agrees to check his correspondence with the size guide before ordering an item.
The size of the models on the illustration photos is 1.72m min.
Any return will be the responsibility of the partner.
A1-2. Supplied articles
The number of articles provided by JDG Distribution by partnership is included in the limit 100 € including taxes.
A1-3. Publication deadline
The presentation of the articles provided by JDG Distribution as part of JDG Distribution's promotional publication must be made within a maximum of three weeks after receipt of the package.
A1-4. Number of publications
Each article provided must be published and the number of publications must be equal to the number of items ordered.
Thus, for example, a dress or a hat / scarf will be published, while the presentation of a suit (jacket and pants) consists of two separate articles will be the subject of two publications of the together with different conditions.
A1-5. Editorial content
The Partner remains free of the editorial content and the visual presentation of the articles.
We recommend not overloading people or product identification links and avoiding overlapping tooltips so that each link is perfectly readable and clickable.
The Partner retains its freedom of presentation in the respect of good morals, keeping in mind that our articles are addressed to a female audience.
A short video unpacking or quick presentation, Instagram story type, is a more recommended without being an obligation.